Day Zero Project | #59 Write a Letter to Myself...

...For after the 1001 days have finished. 

This ended up being a surprisingly long letter, I have a lot to say to my future self. I'm sure 25-year-old Molly will be highly amused at her younger self. I'm not going to post the whole thing here, well not now anyway, maybe one day, maybe in 1001 days, we'll see. So for now here's a snippet and proof that it's done.


"I always think back on my life so far and think, 'Damn, I wish I could go back to being 20, or 18 or even 15. I wish I could go back, knowing what I know now and do things differently. Not too differently, I love where my life has taken me, but I wish I had been a better person, a healthier person, I wish I read more books and procrastinated less.' Do not let us wish the same thing at 25. Do not let us have those same regrets because they bloody suck. I will never be able to go back in time and do more with the years that have past, but I can do more with our time right now. And then it’ll be up to you to do more with our future..."



1 comment:

  1. Don't have regrets, don't dwell on the past, coz that is experience. Today is here and tomorrow is yet to come. Go forward with a positive mind and you will achieve your goals and realize your dreams. xxx

    ReplyDelete