A Week In Photographs | #2

This week I had a holiday booked off work, a minor miracle since August is our second busiest time of the year after Christmas (one of the perks of working on Princes Street). My old manager is a Goddess and put it through ages ago. Which meant so many festival fun times. I just could not stay away.

I've seen 17 shows so far, almost all of which have been hilarious/ beautiful/ generally wonderful. Personal recommendations and faves so far are Rhys Nicholson, Mae Martin, Stephen K Amos and The Noise Next Door. Also, my parents and I saw a beautiful circus act yesterday called Wings in My Heart by Rigolo Swiss Nouveau Cirque.



This has been a week of Edinburgh adventures and wandering, a sad goodbye to an old flatmate and friend before she sods off travelling, list making and goal setting, lots of laughing with lots of friends, sleeping on sofas, beer gardens, cafes and festival street food and many, many train rides. 



1 comment: